I’m always looking for new and different things to make my cards more fun. Check out this idea! Mirrored text in Word. (I provide step-by-step details below.) Here’s my example.
I usually print this on copy paper and trim it to fit inside my card as a liner. Sometimes, I print it out on cardstock and use it as a sentiment tag on the front of a card. My printer will print on cardstock by feeding one sheet at a time by hand. Here are my instructions. I tried to give very specific instructions. If I have not been clear enough, just leave a comment with your question, and I’ll see if I can help.
- open a new, blank document in Word
- click on ‘insert’
- click on ‘text box’
- click on ‘simple text box’
- edit text to your chosen sentiment
- make sure text box is highlighted
- click ‘shape format’ on top menu
- right-click on text box
- click ‘format shape’ at bottom of drop-down menu
- click on ‘shape options’ on menu that shows up on right
- click on ‘effects’
- click on ‘3D Rotations’
- under ‘presets,’ change 0 to 180 on ‘X rotation’ line
- save and print as desired
Enjoy! I can’t wait to see what you create. Thanks so much for stopping in today.
May the Lord be glorified by the work of my hands, Pamela